Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Sorry.GottaSayIt.ChrisBrown.Rihanna.


You know I have to say I find it so incredibly crazy that now all of a sudden every picture put in an article with Chris Brown since the incident is of him looking either sad or mean...no smiles what so ever. Before you hardly found a photo with him not smiling...but now the non-smiling photos are everywhere.

Chris finally released a statement.

The following statement was issued Sunday by a spokesman on behalf of Chris Brown:

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and sadde ned I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong.

"While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. "Those posts or writings under my name are frauds," the statement concludes.

I not going to speak to much on that...So with that said, I am a fan of both Chris and Rihanna and i wish them both well!


Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment