Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


DrakeDay.Vibe.Interview.

DrakeDay.Vibe.Interview.

So Far Gone was such an anticipated mixtape. What was the creative experience like?

It was just cleansing. That’s been the key to me making music lately. It has to feel good. For every record I do, it takes something to truly spark that. On the album I plan to give people my all. I want it to be something enjoyable, I don’t know if I want it to be so personal. Which is another reason why I made So Far Gone, to just get that out of my system. Some people are like, “Why’d you do that for free?” If I released that as a retail album, I would’ve probably been criticized and scrutinized. It wouldn’t have gone over as well as the way I did it. Which is, “Go and download this for free because I truly want to give this to you. Before we embark on this journey together, this is something that you need to know.”

*Click pic for entire interview*





















Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment