Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Write What You Know...

They say "write what you know" and that's just what I plan to do. Of course, I will twist the story just a little....or a lot in some cases. I'm talking about with the novel I am currently writing! It's called RUSH and loosely based on my crazy life. I'm shooting for the tween category cause to me it seems the most popular and adults read those books too. IE: the Twilight Saga. Which I must say are the most FAB books I have read in a while. Stephenie Meyers is amazing!
So far I am very pleased with the work I have done within my manuscript. I have to admit I keep going back to the beginning over and over again re-reading. Which is something most how-to write a novel books tell you don't do. They say just keep writing, make notes, go back and add when you do a second draft of the manuscript. But with all the other research I have been doing, all the writers I love and enjoy so much do just what I am doing. They go back as they are writing the story, they re-read and add subplots and so forth. So I am going to stop beating myself up about it. I guess everyone has their own way. So, some days I re-read and add while other days I continue to write and take notes for changes later. I believe it's working for me! So I shall stick with it. It's my first novel so mistakes should be made and the second one will be easier. I'll figure out what system works for me soon enough!

One problem though, I write best....actually I do all creative work best in the late of the night. IE: 3AM. I don't know what it is about 3 AM...very weird for me...it's my time of inspiration! Sometimes I really don't want to get up if I am already in bed but....the inspiration behind whatever comes to me in that moment ( a song, poem, chapter idea, etc) it's like I have to do it. Sometimes I don't and regret it the next day cause the idea is lost. But this novel I'm working on is sort of a mystery, thriller, spirited story. And let's just say sometimes at 3AM when an chapter idea hits and the moon is full shining bright through my window....sometimes it's a little to creepy for me. But I have to find away to work around it or get over the creepy factor.

So we shall see next time...weird thing is, a full moon hasn't presented itself all week long ( at least not shining straight through my windows) and I haven't written a single line since the last time it has. I'm telling you there's something about the 3AM Full Moon in my window...

Very weird indeed...But I am going to write today! I have to stick to my deadline...wish me luck!

Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment