Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Is It Writer's Block...or Trey Songz ???

So I was suppose to write yesterday. I did not. Not sure if it's writer's block or just because I got swooped up into the whole world of internet surfing. It's never ending. Sometimes with the net you go on for one thing like to check email and then suddenly you've been persuaded to check something else. Your there for what seems like a few minutes but in reality has turned into hours. Or maybe my lack of writing was due to putting every song every made by Trey Songz on my writing time play list. Love his music but don't think it's working for listening to while I'm writing. I get way too distracted and have to sing every word, adlib and do every riff. And by the way please let me just state that I personally feel that Trey Songz is like the most underrated artist ever. He should be winning Grammies, going diamond, doing major world tours, endorsements, etc. It just baffles me.?.?. His voice and writing abilities are completely insane!!! I'm just saying...there are a lot of artist out today getting major props and have talent NO WHERE near his level. Pick up the Trey Day cd, rhapsody it, itune it whatever and tell me it's not MAJOR... You can't cause it IS! Go checkout one of his mixtapes and tell me it's not MAJOR...You can't cause it IS! His new album "Ready" is not out yet but I bet you when it does it's going to be MAJOR! I'm just saying you can't deny the mans talent. Incredible! But back to writing because I could go on all day about that...I picked up the book "Write. 10 Days to Overcome Writer's Block. Period." by Karen E. Peterson, Ph. D. today as well as "Book in a Month: the fool-proof system for writing a novel in 30 days" aka"BIAM" by Victoria Lynn Schmidt, Ph. D. So hopefully that will push me a little more! Very good books...so far especially the BIAM book. The layout is incredible!

So with that I am off to read some more...and maybe get some writing done too...or at least an outline, idea jotting, something. Oh and sneak maybe just one or three Trey Songz records back on to my writer play list!.........Okay maybe five ; )


Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment