Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Dreams.Decode.

Dreams. They say you have one or more dreams every time you fall asleep. But most of the time you don't remember. Well, last night (actually this morning, because I'm completely nocturnal and don't get into bed til around 3 or 4 am) I had several dreams. First of all let me let it be known I am a VERY light sleeper. I hear and I am aware of mostly everything around me when I am sleeping. So usually when I dream I'm paying attention like I'm watching a movie. Now, these dreams I had last night (or this morning,lol) I know for fact were completely important. I am certain there was an in your face message within them. But soon as I got up this morning I completely forgot everything. UGH! Hate that...it's driving me crazy right now. I can't remember to save me life. But I know it was very important to know.

See this is why you should keep a "Dream Journal" and write the dream down as soon as you are aware it's over. Leave a book and pen beside your bed, under the pillow , whatever and write it down before getting up. For some reason for me as soon as my feet hit the floor my mind goes completely blank. Maybe i'll just get a digital recorder instead....to make it even easier. Then write it in the Dream Journal at a later time.

Decode. They say every dream has a message, some more than others. I also read that if you want an answer to something, ask it in your mind over and over again as you fall asleep. Focus on what you want to know and your dreams will "reveal" the answer. Maybe, i'll try that to recall my dream from last night...who knows maybe it'll work!

Start a Dream Journal. Pay attention to the messages within.

Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment