Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Taxes.Books.Ryan Leslie.

Taxes: People please handle them. Especially if you're self-employed. Save all receipts and pay attention to things you could possibly deduct. File them on time, to dodge interest rates. Taxes. Taxes. Taxes. Ugh!

Books: So besides working on my novel and music I have also written children books. A series actually, that's based around my little sister. The series is titled: The Adventures of Kaylah Jonay. It's super cute. I'm now looking into getting the illustrations completed and then off to publishers. It's pretty cool because my little sister is the co-author of the books and myself as well. And she's only eight. So she's getting her foot in the business door early. And dreaming and thinking big as well. So can't wait to see how it all comes together! Super exciting!

Ryan Leslie: His album is FINALLY due out Feb. 10th (i believe)and I can't wait. He's incredible. He's like walking inspiration. I hope he doesn't get filed under the underrated great artist file. It's really a shame these GREAT artist don't get recognized enough...at least that's the way it seems to me. The business seems to focus on but so many artist at a time, hopefully he'll get his shine time and do very well in sales. Buy the CD, download it legally please. Show love and support!

Oh also I absolutely adore Beyonce she is my ULTIMATE FAV female artist. But people please do not go walking down the street with the fringe "glasses" she has on in the "DIVA" video. It's "stage" wear for crying out loud!


Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I agree,Ryan Leslie is DOPE.
    Good luck with the books...!

Post a Comment