Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


She's A BADDDDD Chick

RiRi is a BADDDD Chick...style for dayz!
SO LUVIN' THE NEW CUT!






Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    follow my blog


    www.itsfierce.blogspot.com

    trust me you will liek it

  2. amariadimini said...
     

    She has some guts...but the good thing is that it always pays off...

    sorry to bother again but I cant seem to get the HTMl to work...dyu happen to have like a tutorial i can follow or something?...for the blog layout...

  3. amariadimini said...
     

    dont worry i finally got it...im doing the HTML stuff now...thank you very very much for everything...

  4. Olivia said...
     

    Ur Blog is really KEWL!
    Love how u did ur layout!
    Follow me, ill follow you!
    oliviascuttingedge.blogspot.com

  5. Olivia said...
     

    Ur Layout is SICK!
    think you can tell me how you did it?!

Post a Comment