Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


BEST I EVER HAD official vid!!!!


Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    follow scramstheman.blogspot.com

  2. Kisa Zoea said...
     

    i'm on it! Doing now!

  3. amariadimini said...
     

    i like the song, i jus feel the video didn't quite match that...btw ure blog layout is really nice...how did u get it lik that?...my blog is at timibakare.blogspot.com...follow me?...pls and thank you...

  4. Kisa Zoea said...
     

    @timibakare i soooo agree! THANK U! I uploaded the template and then brought some html books from barnes and nobles and learned how to customize an existing template! Following you right now!

  5. amariadimini said...
     

    WOW...GREAT JOB...it's really nice & creative & tidy...I LOVE IT...

  6. amariadimini said...
     

    sorry for swagga jackin but dyu mind if i get on this p?...please say u don't mind coz i am seriously diggin this layout...but if u don't want me to i won't...

  7. Kisa Zoea said...
     

    @ timibakare no i dont mind at all! It's cool!

Post a Comment