Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Living the Indigo Life

The moon is back in my window tonight...somehow I knew it would be. Although, honestly I was hoping other wise...The moon is what I call my 3AMLoveHate why cause weird things always happen at 3am when the moon is in my window and/or I get an unshakable creative burst...and must create something. But tonight is one of those weird nights. Early today I had 2 episodes (sleep paralysis) and just around 8pm I seen a ray of blue light shine and disappear just as fast as it came from the ceiling to the floor of my room...and from then on I got the feeling...The feeling I always get when a full moon is expected...the feeling like i'm being watched. Since then I have been trying my best to ignore, but for some reason I could not listen to music today or listen to anything too loudly...For some reason i've been feeling the need to listen...But listen to what I have no idea. And now it's 11:52pm and I just got into bed and turned on the tv and there it is the moon...in my window... and not just any moon a full moon and for me there's always the actual moon and then 1 or 2 replicas right beside it...My vision is 20/20 but sometimes I can see an auraed replica of whatever i'm looking at as well.

Right now my mind is too silent, more silent then earlier... i'm listening but all there is the sound of a winds whirl even tho the wind outside seems still. My usual cold hands are more freezing than usual, i feel like there is a wind literally blowing through my body continuously and still I feel like I am being watched.

I've been told all my life from older people who don't even know me that my Native American ancestors would call me a "Child of the Light". And I am told by people in this day and age who believe in the metaphysical world who also don't know me that I am what they call an "Indigo"
(but currently transtitioning into a Crystal) and the thing that weirds me out is that they are both the same thing. And I have been hearing this all my life from people who know absolutely nothing about me not even my name but when seeing me shopping or out to eat or s
omething they come up to me and say this...And for the last past year things have been becoming so weird that one day while searching the net for something completely different both of those names/titles came up and since then I have been on this sort of journey of discovery of something not only I could possibly be but am because every detail about "Indigo's, Crystals and The Children of the Sun" describes me to a T...and not only does it describe me it holds the exact structure of how I have grown as a person from child hood to now...I mean it's CrAzy odd and I still can't believe i'm actually blogging about this but that is my life and has always been. It's who I am...and for some reason as this moon shines like a spotlight upon me through my window I feel an absolute need to share this information...only thing I wanna know is if i'm suppose to be listening what am I listening for and why have I been chosen to be guarded...and why is it that when I have my episodes (sleep paralysis) i'm always saving someone and in the end I always have wings..i probably could think of a million why's... but tonight those stick out in my thought's the most.

The moon usually doesn't arrive till 3am but it's early tonight...I wonder how long it'll be there for? I really would like to sleep tonight.









Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment