Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Forever In A Day

I LoVe the new Day26 album Forever In A Day but.....I think the 1st album was waaaaayyyy better! My FaV songs on the new album are So Good, Girlfriend, Babymaker and Perfectly Blind!!!! Mad I didnt know they were in Philly last night...til around 8ish. Wasn't even tryna go no where at the last minute....lol. Oh well next time! Did I mention that Willie is such a Hottie......no.... okay then........................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................Willie is Such is HOTTIE!

How bout that episode of MTB4 last night....Diddy is a whole mess sometimes...poor Audrea :( Atleast Dawn still has something going on....hopefully. LoVe her! And Que....SMH....Who knows... he'll get it together someday!

Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment