Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


++++++New Additions++++++

New Additions To My Blog

In the left part of the header I have added 2 links

1. NOTEWORTHINESS~ which I will update weekly with one my FaV blogs, sites or a person, place or thing (which 'll definitely fall into the creative and performing arts side) I feel is noteworthy.

This weeks Noteworthiness is "The Surf Kid" blog. Blog home to The Surf Club. These young men are the future of music...Hit Boy, (a member the group) is a production genius and well on his way to the top. They're on some different ish so be sure to check them out!

2. BRAIN FOOD~ which I will also update weekly (or try to...lol) with my FaV books and/or book(s) I am currently reading.

This weeks Brain Food pick is a book that I have already read many times, Being Peace by Thich Nhat Hanh. I LoVe this book! The basic moral of the book is that, " If we are peaceful.....our entire society will benefit from our peace". It's a reminder to all who reads it's pages...to just breathe.

************************************************************************************
I am also deciding upon different days of the week to post certain things ie: Music Mondays, LOL Fridays, or something like that. If you have any ideas of things you'd like to see let me know! Or I just might wing it like i've been doing....but I think organization would be good!


Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment