Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


BallerStatus Interviews Trey Songz The Hottest R&B Artist In The Game


BallerStatus.com: Now I got to ask you before we go, is there a possibility of you making a remix to the track "LOL", and naming it "LMAO"?

Trey Songz: (laughs) That's a dope idea actually. I never really thought of that. I shouldn't have actually told you I haven't thought that, and I should have said "Yeah (laughs)." That was a dope idea. If not's actually a part of the lyricism, it would be the actual remix. I think there's going to be a remix for that song, because a lot of people dig it. A lot of people dig it. A lot of people have hit me up actually about it. That song is blowing up real fast man.

BallerStatus.com: Any ideas of who you would want on the remix?

Trey Songz: Well, I actually spoke to Nikki Minaj, because we spoke about doing a record. I told her that I wanted it to be something sexy, something kind of dark and moody maybe. She wanted to do more of a commercial record, a cuter sex record. "LOL" was actually already done, but when she heard it, she hit me up, and said "I love that song. You're a punk for not putting me on it." She'll definitely be on the remix.

BallerStatus.com: Man to man, would you hit?

Trey Songz: Yeah I think damn right. (laughs)


Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment