Who Is Kisa Zoea

...The beginning after the end...

Current FAV Song(s)....

Fun Fun Fun ~ by Pharrell

Excuse Me ~ by Jazmine Sullivan

Cant Make You Love Me ~ by Tank.

All The Boys ~ by Keri Hilson

Hate That You Love Me~ by Diddy Dirty Money

Ass On The Floor- by Diddy Dirty Money

Fall For Your Type~ by Jamie Foxx ft Drake

Sure Thing~ by Miguel

A Song For You ~ by Donny Hathaway

Beyond Quotable...

You see with your eyes but I look through souls. You hear noise but I hear melodies call. You may comprehend but I put myself in the shoe & ride. You live on planet earth while I gaze at the stars from the moon & fly.~ Kisa Zoea


Daisy Rock and F.T.F.&.D.I.A.




NOTEWORTHINESS: This weeks Noteworthiness is DAISY ROCK! My FAV guitars in the world...Super Cute and perfect for small hands like mines!!! ( I have the pink one.....of course..lol) Check out the Daisy Rock guitars via the NOTEWORTHINESS link as seen at the end of this post!




BRAINFOOD: This weeks Brainfood is Feel The Fear & Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers Ph.D...This book is one of my FAV books ever!!! It's a must read serving basically as a butt kicker making one see that in order to achieve when fear is present do it anyway...see it through and come out on top! You'll learn how to let go of the victim mentality, the secret of making 'no lose' decisions, how to expand your 'comfort' zone, how to create more meaning in your life...and much more. With understanding and humor, Susan shows you how to become powerful in the face of your fears--and enjoy the elation of living a more creative and successful life. The everlasting message within the book is to provide one with an WHATEVER HAPPENS TO ME, GIVEN ANY SITUATION, I CAN HANDLE IT! outlook on life. Be sure to check it out in the BRAINFOOD link as seen below for more information.
Forever and Always Love,
Kisa Zoea

0 comments:

Post a Comment